[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND Re: (meteorobs) March observations; charset=us-ascii

George Zay wrote:
>Pierre, were these real long? From Canada you might be a tad
>bit too far north to pick up on Gamma Normids?

George, I was not really expecting to see any GNO myself from my
location. The radiant was almost impossible to locate precisely
on the field because it was so low. By checking my plots later,
I noted they were clearly coming from the area. They were quite
long (about 20deg) and also very fast velocity.

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario in the Great White North
Meteor observing and Graphic design