[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND Re: (meteorobs) Good News/Bad News

<< Perhaps if I drilled a hole in a large root
 just below the dirt level and kept it filled
 with something like RoundUp? It's a thought...

The hole drilling method is the way trees discreetly go down around here. Even
rock salt into the bored hole will work. And unlike Roundup the salt will take
a bit of time to work its magic. So it will appear to die of disease. But then
again if you F-I-L is a Forestry man he knows that Junipers are very hardy (I
was a landscape arch.) so I guess your best hope is that lightning strike.

Kevin