[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Observing Alignment Cords

Hi george a.o.!

george's clipboard arrangement is quite similar to what I use. Indeed, I
always have more than one plotting chart present and strongly recommend
that, like George. The sheets I use in tyhe field are standard sheets for
this purpose used by DMS members. All info about individula meteors as
well as info on Lm counts, weather etc. can be pencilled down on it.
After observations, these data are summarized on another sheet (e.g.
IMO's report sheet).
Such an arrangement is very handy in the field: you have all you need in
close range. So those who haven't done already, should make themselves a
clipboard arranged in this way!
Some of our members use a slightly more sophisticated board, that has
inside-illumination by red LED's. The red LED-light shines THROUGH the
cards and sheets.

-Marco