[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Here come the questions

Good morning everyone!!

Well, I set the alarm clock, got up and actually started my official
meteor observing, and have 1 teff to my name.

Now here come the questions.

1) Can you count the trails you see out of the corner of your eye??

2) At what point in the early morning do you call it quits?? Until
you see the last star, or when you see glow on the horizon?

Just some tidbits I realized, your perception of degree's is much
different lying down than standing up.  I was watching Venus and
figured it was only 30 degrees off the horizon, I stand up and its
about 45.

Certainly is nice to see the summer constellations in the morning, I
really missed Sagatarius.

Really have to work on the magnitude part, and remember to hit the
damn button for the time.

Well thats all for now, looking forward to comments.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W
Astronomy-RASC