[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [Self-introduction]

<<
 Hi. I'd like to subscribe to your meteor observers mailing list.
 I'm a college student in Salem, OR and I'm taking an astronomy class,
 so I figured that being on your mailing list might help me out.

Welcome Bryan!
Right now things are a little slow...mainly due to el nino etc. But hopefully
with  the Lyrids this list will start some useful activity? Have you observed
or recorded meteor data before? Interested in learning how if not? I'm sure
there's others here who will be glad to direct some guidance to you. Being up
in Oregon I doubt you will have very many opportunities due to weather.
Anyhow, thanks for the self introduction. I observe from southern california
near san diego. If you have any observing questions feel free to ask.
George Zay