[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor application

See the book, Meteor Science and Engineering by D.W.R. McKinley
(1961),McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc. Library of Congress Catalog Number
60-53127.  This book is out of print but may be found in a good library or
used book store.  It gives an overview of the JANET forward scatter meteor
communications system developed in the 1950's.

Hope this is what your looking for.

Ed

>Hi,
>
>I'm a student of Astronomy Department at Bandung Institute of
>Technology. I need some information about application of meteor for
>communication.
>If meteorobs-ers have it (where or who I get this information), please
>send to me with my e-mail address or via meteorobs.  Thanks a lot
>for your information.
>
>Regards,
>

> __.':__________:'.__________.':__
>~                               |
>       NUR HASAN MURTIAJI       !~|     black  ~  are   ***
>    department of astronomy     |   hole     ~   out of  >>>>>>>
>BANDUNG INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY !~| production ~  sight ***
>  nurha103@cyberlibdot itb.ac.id   |

Edward Majden                         epmajden@mars.ark.com
1491 Burgess Road                     Meteor Spectroscopy
Courtenay, B.C.                       AMS Affiliate
CANADA  V9N-5R8                       MIAC Associate