[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FWD: (meteorobs) Introduction

Hi to everyone in the group.

My name is Clive Churchward (age 44).

I'm hoping to start meteor observing again after a gap of 20 years+.

I live in a place called Altrincham which is very close to Manchester UK
which means that unless I can get into the countryside I do not see very
much. I'm going to the west coast of Ireland soon and hope to catch a
few Lyrids on film. Does anyone have suggestions for exposer times for
very black skies? I am going to try out three films:-
                        Kodak Elite II 400
                        Kodak TMAX 100 pro
                        A Standard 200 ISO.

I'm am also doing an Radio Amateur course in the hope that I may be able
to do so radio observing in the distant future:)

Kind Regards
Clive

--
Clive A. Churchward BA(Hons) MIMgt MILog
Dash Xpress Limited - Managing Director