[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations April 17/18 ZAYGE

Well...I did a 2.5 hour stint last night prior to midnight. I thought I would
get a few hours in while I can since the weather is nice. I have to work today
so I won't be observing tonight. But tomorrow I  will be off for a few days
and will do some extensive observing during that period as long as the weather
holds up. Last night's activity was slower than molasses. For 2.5 hours I
plotted only 8 meteors. Nothing to write home about...the brightest was a
couple +2's. There were no Pi Puppids, and I don't think any Lyrids showed up
before I left. If I got any shower activity it might have been from
Sagittarids, but I'll have to check the plots first. Most likely they were all
sporadics.
George Zay