[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) phoenix meteor

Allright I don't have all the info, but maybe some one on this list saw
the same thing. My dad was out walking our wolf last night, and he saw a
meteor (duh). Here's how he would describe it:

Exact time: 8:47 pm (mtn time)

He says it was brighter than the moon, so he guessed it at a mag of -2
maybe more.

Duration 3 seconds.

Heading NE -> SW

The tail was longer than the moons diameter.

If anybody else saw this, lemme know. Thanks.

Atheist #1152

--Believe nothing until you question everything--

>>Knowledge is Power<<

"... It doesn't tell the whole story. Remeber that. Nothing ever does..."