[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN East Coast Get together

Hi!!

Well, I hope everyone is having clear skies for the Lyrids.  It has
been nice here for the last two mornings, that I have been out.
Hopefully tommorrow will be good two, as there will be a conjuction
of Venus and Jupiter.

The reason I write, is to get an idea of who would be coming to the
East Coast NAMN get together, being held near Greenbank West
Virginia.

For those who are not aware of this, I will be attending a Radio
Astronomy Conference at Greenbank on July 12-15, I had made the
suggestion at one IRC back in February, that maybe for those on the
east coast and central states , west coast can also come too : ) to
get together around the same time.  Most people can camp or stay at
hotels, while I attend my conference, and I will be meeting up with
you after.

I would like to pin down an area so I can get information about
hotels and camp grounds.

Cathy Hall and myself will be car pooling down, and hopefully a
couple more Canadians will be coming down as well.

Think about it over the next few days ( in between catching up on
sleep), and we can discuss on Saturday's IRC chat, or Monday's IRC
chat ( Cathy take notes please) . I will be unable to attend
Saturday's chat, as I will be travelling up to Ottawa.

Thats all for now.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W