[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) URL for best LM chrts

     Hello again,

        Last night while LYRID observing, George commented on my set of LM
     charts.  We both agreed they are some of the nicest LM chrts we've
     seen..  I had recently discovered them on a cool website sponsered by
     the "Students for the Exploration and Development of Space"..

       Anyway, George wanted to get the URL for this set.. so for George's,
     as well as for the benefit of all meteor observers worldwide, here is
     where anyone can obtain this set of Limiting Magnitude Star Charts..

                   http://www.seds.org/billa/lm/rjm.html

       BTW, the website creator notes that Rainer Arlt - IMO Director of
     the Visual Commission had a hand in creating these charts.

     Good work!

     Clear Dark Skies & Happy Estimating to all,

     Joseph Assmus
     San Diego, CA