[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [HSMS] MS behavior during ionospheric distrubances

George Zay posted a fine synopsis of the upcoming Eta Aquarids shower last
week; so good that I copied it verbatim to one of my ham radio meteor
scatter reflectors. One of the subscribers came back with a question that I
cannot answer. Can anyone here elaborate? I'll relay back to the ham radio
list.

Clear skies,

SteveH
Shrewsbury MA