[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radiant Diameters

Nico<<
 Geo: did you find them ?
 Can you tell me where to download maps ?

yesterday. So....you should have it also.
As for downloading maps? I'm assuming you are referring to plotting charts?
Well, a master set of 12 different gnomonic charts...A set of Atlas Brno
2000.0 charts can be purchased thru IMO for $4.00. Use these as a master set
and make copies from. For people in the U.S., contact Robert Lunsford for
guidance. In Europe, contact Ina Rendtel. Her email address is:
treasurer@imodot net
I hope this helps?
George Zay