[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:Fireball anomalous sounds

<<
         Does anyone have any information on anomalous sounds heard
 simultaneously with the sighting of the fireball. (Not the sonic boom sound
 that occurs several seconds after the fireball has passed.)  Please provide
 references if possible or an abstract of the paper.

 Thanks: Ed >>
Ed,
You might want to try to find a copy of IMO's 1993 Report Series 6.2. It's a
Catalog of Electrophonic Sound reports. On the back of my last WGN Journal it
is still being sold for $16 thru IMO. I believe that is the price for both the
regular report series and the electrophonic catalog?
George Zay