[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations May 2/3 ZAYGE

Well...I left last night for my Descanso observatory to watch some of the eta
aquarids. The sky was heavily overcast. So I packed up things and headed for
the desert....Ogilby, Calif. again. It was clear as a bell out there with only
a very gentle breeze. But eta aquarid activity was very low. I observed for 3
hours and operated two cameras under 6.0 skies. I only recorded 26 meteors
total, with only 10 eta aquarids. I hope to go out again tonight for the
eta's...have to judge the weather for this..dot it's kinda iffy lately.
George Zay