[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Observations May 2/3 ZAYGE

me<<  I only recorded 26 meteors total, with only 10 eta aquarids. >>
I forgot to add that out of those 26 meteors, 4 were Sagittarids right on the
money. Also I agree with Norman about the eta aquarids being faint. Of my 10
eta aquarids, one was +5, three were +4, one was +3, three were +2, and two
were +1. This gave me a mean of 2.8 under a 6.0 sky. I'm preparing to observe
again tonight....I sure hope I don't have to drive to the desert again. That's
a 320 mile round trip.
George Zay