[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonids meteor shower

Ron Baalke:

Your the expert Ron.  I was just repeating what the story headline was
in the associated press article I read and it is the kind of thing on
movie trailer and news paper these days. Fear sells to a population who
for the most part is science illiterate.  That pretty much why I put it
on the list to get your reaction and other experts too.
Someone is worried enough because they are turning the Hubble around and
away from the incoming shower of particles to avoid damage. Interesting
and the kind of statement that sell news papers.

Victor