[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) eta Aquarids

TCooper<<
 I also thought the etas seemed a bit faint this year, but after the above
 postings I did a quick analysis, and the data does not seem to indicate
 anything different from previous years.  By way of comparison my mean
 magnitudes are >>
---------
I can't say too much about the faintness, but their overall numbers seem quite
lean to me. The weather has been too bad for me to observe even out in the
desert this morning nor I doubt it will be any good for tomorrow morning. So I
think my 1998 eta aquarid season is over. Now looking forward to the increased
Summer activity. Hopefully I will get some good observing nights prior to then
though.
George Zay