[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Weekly IRC Meteor Chat...

Quel damage!

Sorry about any confusion from BOTH of the previous chat announcements: thanks
to an eagle-eyed subscriber, I noticed that my UT times for the weekly
announcement of the IRC chats are in error. Then I (mis-)corrected them, and
sent out another confusing announcement. :)

So, once and for all, times of upcoming Meteor Chats on IRC are:

Date                    Eastern Daylight        Universal Time
Saturday, May 9         11:00                   15:00
Monday, May 11          20:00                   00:00
Saturday, May 16        11:00                   15:00
Monday, May 18          20:00                   00:00

Thanks, hope to see many of you there!
Lew