[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Shooting the skies

Thank you, John, for one of the most lucid expositions of meteor
photography that I've ever read! You should consider submitting an article
to the IMO - something along the lines of a "Primer for Would-Be Meteor
Photographers"!

>Any suggestions about other films to try are appreciated.

In my limited experience, I haven't seen that much difference between TMax
and HP5... Also TriX is not bad - generally less expensive than the other
two, but maybe more easily fogged. But there are subscribers on the list
with MUCH more experience than me, who'll certainly have better answers for
you.

Clear skies, and many meteors (on film!), :)
Lew