[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Shooting the skies

Karen & Lew Simmons & Gramer wrote:

> Thank you, John, for one of the most lucid expositions of meteor
> photography that I've ever read! You should consider submitting an article
> to the IMO - something along the lines of a "Primer for Would-Be Meteor
> Photographers"!

Thanks for the suggestion and your positive feedback.  I'm thinking of
two articles to posst on my web page when I get one.  The first is on
setting up your camera for astrophotography in general and the second is
on very basic meteor photography.  The latter would be a simple howto
using a camera, tripod, and timed exposures.

Regards,
--
John Ohrt *** Toronto, ON, Canada *** mailto:johrt@ultidot net