[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) questions about meteors

Hi!

 We are Russian students and going to create a computer program
 modeling falling meteors into Earth's atmosphere. But we know
 just a little bit about that phenomenon.

 We have some questions: - how does meteor's form and temerature
                           (and color) change during meteor's falling.
                           We'd like to know formulaes discribing
                           that process.
                         - May be some chemical reaction is driving,
                           (which chemical reactions?)
                         - we'd see may be some photos or movies of that
                           process.
                         - some good ideas are good too
                         - ANY MATH FORMULAS(FOR MODELING)

Bye!Best wishes!

 P.S. sorry our english is bad, we know ...

 P.S.S. if you know people who know anything about subject tell
        their e-mail(if it's possible). We need any info a lot...

 Our e-mails: belyakov@spb.runnet.ru
              loobnin@spb.runnet.ru