[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Frogs that goes Croak

<< The frogs (not of LUNRO-type) were noisier than the
 previous night, and so were my fellow villagers.  >>

Actually bob is quite tame....I was just picking on him because he was usually
the other person I'm with.  But there are numerous little frogs that chirp all
night that usually live under the rocks, but come out at night. They are quite
pleasant. One evening I followed the sound to a small rock and turned it over
to find a small frog under it. It sort of looked like a small fragile tree
frog.  :o)   Sorry Bob...
George