[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re:Meteor spectra photometry

        I am trying to find a copy, reprint or photocopy of a paper
published in the Astrophysical Journal, refr. 130,648 by Millman & Cook
(1959).  The paper has to do with the photometry of meteor spectra.  Other
papers on the photometry &  spectra of meteors will also be of interest.
        If you can help, please contact me at my email address.  Thanks.

Ed
Edward Majden                         epmajden@mars.ark.com
1491 Burgess Road                     Meteor Spectroscopy
Courtenay, B.C.                       AMS Affiliate
CANADA  V9N-5R8                       MIAC Associate