[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations May 17/18 ZAYGE

Last night I observed from 9pm till 1:25 am while the moon was out of the way.
I had dark and clear skies...but activity was very low. I plotted a total of
14 meteors. All were sporadics except 1 SAG. From the IMO working list, there
were no other showers to record during the period I observed. I operated my
two wide angle cameras as usual. I have a slim chance of maybe capturing a 0
and a -1 sporadic on film...but I kind of doubt it. This is right on my
threshold of capturing. These were also the brightest meteors for the evening.
George Zay