[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Another failed Observing Session

<<
 No Good last night. I got upto the Observatory about 11:40 PM and the whole
 sky was filled with cirrus radiating out of the east. So I just sat and
 watched for fun. There was a funny little coincedence - I saw 3 meteors
within
 20 minutes (0009, 0017, 0025) all come out of an area centered on 14h 31m and
 +30.22 near rho Bootis.
 One was a nice slow -1mag. orange one. Is there any minor shower coming
there?
 I want to be careful not to suggest anything tho.

Kevin,
I'm just curious...about what time does it get dark and too light to observe
up there?At the present it's dark for a good 7.5 hours down here.
George Zay