[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Another failed Observing Session

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 To:   Kevtk                    \ America On-Line: (KevTK)

>There was a funny little coincedence - I saw 3 meteors within 20
minutes (0009, 0017, 0025) all come >out of an area centered on 14h 31m
and +30.22 near rho Bootis. One was a nice slow -1mag. orange >one. Is
there any minor shower coming there?

Kevin,

There are no showers that come to mind active at this time from that
position. Only 1 of my 15 seen last night was even to coming from that
area. Perhaps it was just a chance alignment (since sporadics often like
to tease us).

Bob