[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Another failed Observing Session

<< I'm just curious...about what time does it get dark and too light to
observe
 up there?At the present it's dark for a good 7.5 hours down here. >>

 Sorry 'bout that George what I should have said (to be clearer) was that
those times were local - 12:09AM, 12:17AM, and 12:25AM.

Its dark here to where you can start to see stars well about 8:45 to 9PM,
since I've been on vacation I actually haven't seen a recent dawn so I
couldn't tell you that part.

Kevin