[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/

     >We hereby inform you that the website of the Dutch Meteor Society
     >(DMS) >has moved to a new location.

    >http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/

    Casper and others,

      FYI... As of May 26, 1998 Im still getting the foloowing Dutch message:
      "404 - Pagina is niet beschikbaar" when trying to go to the new DMS URL.
      so DONT throw the old DMS bookmarks yet . I did and had to relocate olde
      URL thru an IMO link,

   Joseph
   San Diego, CA

   (ps.. been off line for a while...semi-major auto accident May 5... I came
         OUT OF IT OK... unfortunately, my Toyota didnt make out as well..
         time to read the 100 unread meteorobs email! ;)!)