[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/

At 08:12 1998-05-26 -0700, you wrote:
>     >We hereby inform you that the website of the Dutch Meteor Society
>     >(DMS) >has moved to a new location.
>

>    >http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/
>
>    Casper and others,
>
>      FYI... As of May 26, 1998 Im still getting the foloowing Dutch
message:
>      "404 - Pagina is niet beschikbaar" when trying to go to the new DMS
URL.
>      so DONT throw the old DMS bookmarks yet . I did and had to relocate
olde
>      URL thru an IMO link,
>
>   Joseph
>   San Diego, CA

Hi Joseph,

I tested the new URL just now and it works fine.
The old one too is still working but will render obsolate in due time.
So I strongly suggest to remove the old URL and only use the new URL:

http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/

Joseph: you may have experienced a temporary problem at our provider.

Best wishes and good luck!

Casper.

>   (ps.. been off line for a while...semi-major auto accident May 5... I
came
>         OUT OF IT OK... unfortunately, my Toyota didnt make out as well..
>         time to read the 100 unread meteorobs email! ;)!)

Hopefully you will be in good condition in time to observe the Perseids?

Best wishes again!

Leonids-'98? A once (twice?) in your lifetime appearance! You can't afford
to miss it!

Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-2203170;  Fax: +31-30-2202695;  GSM: +31-6-54723974
E-mail1: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl;  E-mail2: dms-web@wxsdot nl; UIN: 3462901
WWW: http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/