[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Campground et al...

-----Original Message-----  from Kim:
I have ordered from the Canadian Post office, a US stamp of the Mars
Rover. Beautiful stamp, measures 3 x 4 inches, and is the panaramic view
of
the martian landscape with the rover.   I would like to order the US
stamps of the Apollo Mission and the satellites and Mir. Is it
possible that someone could  check with the pheliotalic (sp)
department of the Post Office and see if these can be ordered.
--------------------------

Hi Kim,

I am trying a new email program so let me know if this comes out
scrambled or garbled...

I also have that stamp....very nice+ACE- It is doubtful the post office
has the other stamps you asked about unless they were issued within the
past year (their +ACI-official+ACI- time limit to keep them). You will probably
need to locate them from a dealer. Try:

http://www.stampstoredot net/index2.htm

Hope this helps+ACE-

-Mark