[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: FWD: Meteor or something else?

It was not a point of light against the sky at all.  This object had a
shape that seemed close to being circular, glowing bright, bright, bright
and it seemed only 40-feet above our heads!  It was shooting through the
air at a very fast speed a little faster than an airplane.  In fact when
it jumped into our sights, all of the sudden, because we didn't see it
coming, it looked like a ufo of some sort but glowing like a star.  It was
coming from the south heading north.  Then after about 10 seconds, like i
said, crackel pop and then disappeared.  Nothing fell to the ground.  I
even wonder if anyone else saw this.  Did you have any other reports about
this incident that was the 23 or 24 of May, 1998?  I am glad i had someone
with me, otherwise people may think i am crazy.

I'm happy to here that you know about Florida.  Where are you living now?
Are you still in this area?  Did you ever see anything"weird" here, like
ufo's or something?

---------
April Mitchinson
aprilmit@hpd.acast.novadot edu