[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Marfa Mistery Lights

<<
 If anyone has been to Marfa, Texas you would have observed many meteor
objects
 without tails..dot its an unexplained phenomonon that could be ball
lightning...

You can have more informations about Marfa Mystery Lights at  this site
:

http://www.marfalights.com/

For me those mystery lights are not meteors.

The city of Marfa in Texas is situated near Macdonnald observatory.
These area seems to have excellent weather for astronomy, it is always
clear. It would be a dream site for me to observe meteors but it is
quite cold there during nights.