[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) PLEASE STOP SENDING ANONYMOUS UNSUBSCRIBES

Hi, Jesus... I've unsubscribed you from 'meteorobs'.

I'm sorry someone played the mean trick of subscribing you to many email lists
at once. Also, you were not unsubscribed by me as quickly as you might have
been, because you did not indicate before that your actual subscription address
was "natas@zipdot net.au", NOT "natas@zip.com.au".

However, none of this excuses the pointless and inappropriate use of profanity
which you displayed to the nearly 300 other subscribers on our list, not to
mention the 30-60K of material which you clogged the mailboxes of serious
amateur astronomers all around the world with - especially because you WERE
emailed instructions on how to unsubscribe as soon as you were subscribed.

As you continue learning to make use of the privilege of the world wide
Internet, please keep in mind that there are some BASIC rules of etiquette to
be observed - for all our sakes.

Thanks, and clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>