Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 22:29:19 EDT
To: dedalus@latrade.com
Subject: ? about Meteor Storm
From: <ZZSDAD@aol.com>

Trying to find info.  A person I work with has been telling me of the meteor
storm and I'm curious.  Did it happen last year?  I don't remember hearing
anything but since the birth of my sons I've been a little occupied.  By this
November I should be in a new house in a rural setting and I'm looking forward
to purchasing a Meade telescope.  Any info will be appreciated.  Thank you.

------- End of Forwarded Message