[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD: Leonid Meteor Storm

Again, "WGHM31" is *not* a current subscriber of 'meteorobs': if you wish to
reply directly to him/her, please be sure to manually place 'WGHM31@aol.com' in
the "CC:" line of your email. Thanks!

PS: A pointer to more Leonid info will be placed in the 'meteorobs' Web site
this week... I do think it's useful for Leonid info requests to be targeted to
our list however: it gives us a chance to converse with folks who are as yet
only tangentially interested in meteor observing, but may develop more interest
if given access to enough information!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>