Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 10:53:48 -0600
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: saw something!
From: 8zEnough@vtcdot net (Marianne & Edward Gullo)

hi---my family and i saw something in the sky Sunday, June 7,98 around
10 p.m. (mountain time) it looked like a firey ball, we thought maybe it
was a flare, but it went behind the mountains (Chirachua-SE Arizona) and
had an orange glow and we could see the outline of the mountains. This
would have been west of Portal Arizona. Thank you, Marianne

------- End of Forwarded Message