[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Camera

GeoZay@aol.com wrote:

> I don't see these very much on the 35's that I get my hands on?

The Russians used to make a camera called the "Zenit" for export.
Basically, it is a prettied up field intel 35 mm SLR camera sportting a
58mm f/2 lens.  It features both a T and B setting.  I paid $ 70 US for
a new camera in 1989, so they should go quite cheaply.  The lens
interface is a Pentax screw (M42).

The built in light meter was DOA which may explain why it was so cheap,
but other than that it has proved to be a reliable camera for me.

Regards,
--
John Ohrt *** Toronto, ON, Canada *** mailto:johrt@ultidot net

Follow-Ups: References: