[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Daylight FIREBALL In Texas

  Hey I am Charlie McInroe...5 miles North of Levelland Tx...
This morning of Saturday June 13, 1998 at 8:36AM Central American Time I saw a
brilliant fireball which dove straight down with an unknown magnitude but with
the same color of a flame..dot it just looked like a rock on fire that was
hauling ass toward the earth...well anyway I saw it go through 3 layers of
clouds...and dissapearing before it hit the ground...I heard no sound because
I was in a diesel truck with the windows partly rolled up.  I wish I could see
it again...My dad and I were spraying a cotton field when I saw a flash in the
corner of my eye, the sun was pretty far up already...when I saw a falling
rock that looked like a missle sorta and it lasted for 3 seconds...
Thanks,
Charlie McInroe
www.saintco.com
Any questions contact me