[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thanks !

I appreciate all the help I recieved about the satellight viewing page.
The skys are clear now and I spent a nice time tonight cathing
seasat and some cosmos.

I have a small question to ask everybody...I am working on a 360%
quicktime movie of some of the prettier galaxies to add to my web site.
So if any of you have or know of any extremly pretty pictures
and you don't care about me using them in a quicktime movie, could
you send me some? my email is nitequst@flashdot net.

If you'd like to see my page that is still somewhat under construction,
it is at: http://www.flashdot net/~nitequst
So far the quicktime movies is not up yet, but you can see by my site
that Im a total sky nut girl :)
The only pretty pictures I have found were at the astronomy picture of
the day site. So if you have any jpgs or gifs that are pretty sky
objects please send them my way.
Thanks much! Val~
My mail box is open to full capacity :)