[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) June 16 Observations

MR ROBERT D LUNSFORD wrote:
> A total of 24 meteors were seen during the session: 2 Sagittarids,
> 4 Xi Draconids (with an average radiant at 275 (18:20) +54) and 24
> sporadics. June 16, 1998

    Hey there Bob,  FINALLY, someone seen some meteors. That's pretty
low... Was that a  total of 24 ? or 30?  ;>>
    Thought you might've given us a breakdown of observed Iridium
flares..;)  (see any?)   Anyway, wish I couldda joined ya but work is busy
busy.. (it's grant writing time) and watching meteors (unfortunately)
doesn't  "keep the house warm and ensure future free nights", as Lew wrote
me.

    Adios,

    Joseph
    La Jolla, CA