[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) East Coast NAMN Get Together

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry I missed the chat this morning but was at a Radio Ham
Fleamarket. Picked up a few goodies, for future projects : )

I would like to let everyone know that I called the Boyer Motel,
where the campground and Motel are, and told them that there were
going to be a bunch of us coming down to camp.  Since it is so much
per person, they were going to charge us I believe $2.00 per head
after the first two per night.  We would or could all stay in one
 area and there is lots of tent room.  To get this deal, we would
just have to say we are with the NAMN group.  I will call after the
July 4,th weekend to firm up the info for sure. There are still some
motel rooms available for that time.

Could everyone who is coming for sure, send me email and let me know
approx dates and any cell phone numbers that you have . I can
comprise a list and send it to only those who are going, in case we
need to contact anyone while on route.

Cathy and I expect to be there at the Boyer ( if all goes well), on
August 12, in the am or around noon. We maybe stopping off to a few
stores on the way down.

I have tried a Samual Adams Boston Ale ( this was Bob L. idea), its
ok, but I think I will wait to find the other Sam Adams ales in the
US. We only have the Boston up here in Canada.

Well, I hope to hear from everyone soon so we can all touch base. I
am still trying to come up with a t-shirt design.  I was going to
make one and if anyone wanted the same style send them the picture. I
was going to try the laser paper tshirt transfere sheets. If anyone
has used these, please advise if ok to transfer.

Thats all for now, looking forward to hearing from you

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH