[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Tourism things to do in West Virginia

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks to those who have replied so far.

I have been crusing the net and have come up with the following URL's
for tourism things to do while in West Virginia.  If you want to plan
a day trip around our camping area the following sites might help.

West Virginia Tourist Information
http://www.state.wv.us/tourism

I have printed out the events table, and will bring it so we have a
guide. Though the listing is for all of July, we can still take a
look. I am sure we will all have maps to find the places in question.

West Virginia Tourist Raid Rd and Railroad museums list
http://www.panix.com

Great Outdoor Recrecation Information
http://www.gorp.com/gorp/

Virginia Aviation Museums  and Tourist  Attractions
http://www.doav.state.va.us

Mountain Biking  in West Virginia
wvnvm.wvnetdot edu

These are a few. If you want to look at more, I went to Lycos.com and
did a search on tourist information and West Virginia.

Hope this helps

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH