[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Who is coming so far

<< Here is a small list of who said they were coming from the chats to
 the lists . If I have not included your name let me know. If anyone
 on the list is not going let me know. >>

Hi Kim and everyone,

Kim, what I need to know is if there is an airport nearby? My wife, Debby, is
under doctors bedrest ( or house arrest) :)   so she can't travel and she also
can't be left alone for long. If there was an airport nearby I could fly in
for the day for some festivities and to meet everyone and then be able to head
out late in the day.

Thanks,

Kevin