[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Observations June 30/July1 ZAYGE

Well....after a relatively long dry observing spell due to mostly a
combination of work and family events, I was able to get in last night (June
30/July1) about 5.5 Teff hours. The skies for me were 6.0 and clear all night.
I plotted 33 meteors of which 3 were Sagittarids. Lunsford was with me and he
did quite a bit better. I beleive he recorded something like 55 meteors. Sure
wished I had his perception. I'm convinced he has another set of eyeballs
somewhere else to help boost his totals. I think Bob could be an extra
terrestrial alien? The brightest of the night for me was a -2 sporadic with a
reasonable chance of capturing on film. I got my toes crossed. Tonight looks
like a nother clear night that I will be observing under.
George Zay