[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Observations July 1/2, 1998 ZAYGE

I had another nice, clear dark night to observe under. The Sky LM was 6.0 for
me. I observed for slightly less than 4.0 hours. I plotted 41 meteors. This
was better than the previous night with less time. Of the 41 meteors, 4 were
SAG's and the rest were sporadics. The brightest were four 0 magnitues. I
doubt I caught anything on film. Bob was again with me. We also saw a -2
Iridium satellite. Hopefully tonight I can get my dead butt out there for
about 3 more hours after midnight? After tonight I will lay low until the moon
gets out of the way again.
George Zay