[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) East Coast Namn gathering

> Subject:       RE: (meteorobs) East Coast Namn gathering

Hi GWG!!

>    Forgive me my tardyness, but I have become interested in information
> about the upcoming NAMN gathering in Greenbank, WVa.
>
> 1) When is it?
> 2) Is there camping or motels nearby?
> 3) Where and when do we meet?
> 4) Are there any formal talks scheduled?
>
>    Please let me know, as I too am interested in attending. Thanks.

1) It starts July 12 to July 17/18 or when you have to leave. There
will be at least 5 of us arriving on the 12th.

2) Where we are staying at the Boyer Motel, there is a motel, but
rooms are filling up fast, and a restaurant and camping available
right in the same spot.

3) we meet at the Boyer Motel, Restaruant & Campground. Rt 1, Box 51,
Arbovale, WV phone 304-456-4667
Located on Rt.28/92 North of Greenbank W approx 4 miles.

4) Very informal, bring your questions and your conversation and sit
down and meet everyone. It will be a very   fun time. So far there
are 10 of us who will be there, the more the merrier!!

If you are going to camp, let me know and if yu would like send your
phone, or cell phone in an email to kimhay@kingstondot net.  I have
comprised a list for those who are going, so if we are on the road,
and might need help, or want to know where everyone is, we can get
ahold of them.

I will be posting a message later on with some more $$ information .

If any questions, post away.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH