[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: see Perseids in Europe august 1999

Hi, Dr. Flescher - I've forwarded your ad to the 'meteorobs' list. BTW, I was
VERY curious about the mention of the "Rhode Island Meteor Research
Organization". As an avid amateur meteor observer (member of AMS, NAMN, IMO), I
have been somewhat at a loss to find others with an interest in serious meteor
observing in New England.

I was not aware of ANYONE in the area with this interest, let alone a formal
"research group"! Can you kindly forward me any information you have on this
organization - I'd very much like to initiate contact with them!

[PS: I've added you to 'meteorobs-digest'.]

Sincerely,
Lew Gramer
Medford, MA