[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Re: Jean-Christophe Millot

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

>Hello Bob,

>I'm still alive !

>Not much time to do meteor observing or any astronomy even on the net
because I changed job two >months ago and next week will be the first
quiet one. For your information, I swapped from freelance >network
consultant to computer manager of the one and only brewery in New
Caledonia (yes I have >free beers !!) so I had to work very late to be
100 percent efficient as soon as possible.

>Now for astro, we had very bad weather except during full moon periods
as now !!

>We are planning to go to Vanuatu (700km) next month to be on the
central line of an annular eclipse.

>Still so job to do tonight.

>I'll be back on the list or on the chat soon.

>Clear skies

>Jean-Christophe
>P.S. : notice that my official email address is now papou@canl.nc (of
course the other one is >forwarded to me but it may come to an end in
the future)

Please change your email address for Jean-Christophe to papou@canl.nc

Thanks,

Bob