[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sporadic -E question for MS observing

<< Subj:	 (meteorobs) Sporadic -E  question for MS observing
 Date:	98-07-10 09:20:48 EDT
 From:	andromed@atm.daldot ca (Michael Boschat)
 Sender:	owner-meteorobs@latrade.com
 Reply-to:	meteorobs@latrade.com
 To:	meteorobs@latrade.com (meteorobs)

 Morning Observers:

  A question to radio observers, the past few days I've been getting heavy
 pic sync buzzing and a pulsating type buzz on the frequency I listen to
 83.25MHz. I went to 15 MHz on the receiver today and picked up WWV! I know
 this is the season for Sporadic-E but just wonder if this is a way to tell
 by hearing WWV at 15MHz or the other frequencies that Sporadic-E is
 active?

 Mike

 <A HREF="http://www.qrz.com/">Welcome to QRZ!</A>   This might help get some
answers for you, it's been awhile since I've listened so I'm not sure if
you'll hear about solar activity, think so!

BM223